Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Food

I had dinner at Osteria Mozza with my friend Murray one night last March. It really tweaked my brain. Seriously. I think this would explain why....

1. Afetati Misti with gnocco fritti - mortadella, agrumi, speck, and prosciutto.
2. Tripe alla Parmagiana
3. Mussels with Passato and chiles
4. Burrata with Asparagus, brown butter, guanciale, and Sicilian Almonds
5. Sheep's Milk Ricotta with Trufflebert Farms hazelnuts, and Aillade toasts.
6. Calf's Brain Ravioli with sage and lemon.
7. Linguine with clams, pancetta, and Fresno chiles
8. Braised Rabbit and Rabbit sausage.
9. Sweetbreads Piccata with Artichokes.
10. Fried Fingerling Potatoes with rosemary
11. Wild Spinach
12. Rosemary olive oil cakes with olive oil gelato
13. Fritelle di Riso with Nocello soaked raisins and banana gelato
14. Apple Borselino with apple cider jelly gelato and caramel sauce
15. And one other dessert but I'm too food drunk to remember.
16. Purge and start again.

No comments: