Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The SoA Process

I’ve been very fortunate in this life to do many things that have given me great creative and professional satisfaction. I’m one of the lucky ones!

So, here I am at Chapter 47 in my life’s story. Funny how when I think it can’t get better than this, it somehow manages to do so. Working with a bunch of wild-eyed, passionate individuals who are creating this awesome television series called SONS OF ANARCHY, that's my day job!

So, for the next I don’t know how long, I’ll probably do some writing on this show and the process. How great it is to have people out there, fans, who feel as passionately as do those of us behind the scenes and in front of the camera. To our music fans, I’ll try and give some background on what you all are hearing each week.

This could turn into ramblings about the musical process that some might find boring, pompous and self-important. If I do come off as that to any of you readers, I apologize in advance. I’m not a writer and I don’t want to spend too much time editing my musings. I also believe there are some people out there who want to know about my process and some of the technical aspects of how we get to where we get...

No comments: